CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Playroom

I hardly ever do vinyl for myself anymore but my hubby and I spent all day Sunday working on throwing away all their toys organizing my kids' playroom and thought a little vinyl would be perfect for the new storage bins we bought (and spent way too much money on at IKEA but I ♥ them). What do you think? Maybe now my kids will keep this room clean. I'm not holding my breath but am definitely keeping my fingers, toes, legs crossed hoping for a nice, clean, organized room!

Here's the Before
the after
a little closer...
I'm seriously lovin' it!

Notice the butterflies are also in vinyl as are the monkeys in this tree.
and the window in the kitchen...
If you  love like these labels you can get them here

In honor of my nice clean playroom, all our labels are 25% off in our store! 
The sale may end when the kids tear up the playroom so it may not last long :)

Counter


Free counters provided by Andale.